3 in 1 Steam Sauna vaporizer is unique in nature it is useful for both health & beauty. This vaporizer is highly effective and easy to use. It is ideal for the purpose of inhalation during cold or respiratory problem. The vaporizer is convenient in carrying while on the go as well as at home. It has a plastic body which is shock resistant and comes with a long cord. The vaporizer has one more advantage, it can be used as a beauty purpose with sauna, you can use the steamer during facial, clean up or in removing clogs out of the face.Cord length is approx 105 cm.
- Save Yourself from Seasonal Depression: Dry air is hard on the respiratory system, often triggering coughs, sneezes, headaches and nosebleeds, and when you have a cold or the flu, warm humid air can loosen chest congestion and make breathing much easier. The soothing mist produced by steam vaporizers can provide relief from respiratory symptoms and make a good nights possible.
- Hair SPA Treatment at Home: We spend lot of money in visiting beauty salons for hair spa. With the help of this product, you will not only save your hard earned money but also your precious time because it can be operated anyti me at your home. Also, it doesnt require any proficiency. It will moisturize.
- Why My Vaporizer Makes a Sound: Too much salt, a low water level or a dirty vaporizer will cause the vaporizer to make a crackle, buzz or humming sound. To solve the problem, unplug the vaporizer and let it cool. Dump the water out and rinse the unit and then fill upto the water marking and use again. Keep the unit clean as sometimes the vaporizer will make unusual noise if it is not clean.
- How to Handle Vaporizer When it is in Use: First of all, we wont recommend to move the vaporizer when it is in use because the water temperature is high.
- Medication: The steam produced by a vaporizer has a therapeutic effect for those suffering from respiratory illnesses because the humid air helps to relieve congestion and ease breathing. Medications can be added to the water in the vaporizers reservoir, further increasing the medicative effects of the steam. Certain medications contain camphor, which acts as a cough suppressant, in a mixture of oils and alcohol.
- Works as a Humidifier: A steam vaporizer consists of a reservoir that holds water and a heating element that heats the water to the boiling point, producing steam. The steam is allowed to rise and escape from the vaporizer, increasing the humidity and temperature of the surrounding air. The steam released by the vaporizer is pure, the minerals and other impurities in the water having been left behind in the reservoir.
- Why My Vaporizer Performs too Quickly: Remember if you use too much salt that it could cause the unit to steam too fast. Unplug the vaporizer and let it cool. Dump the water out and rinse the unit. When refilling with fresh water, do not add salt. Add half distilled water and half tap water, if you live in an area where the tap water is hard water that has minerals in it. Unplug the unit first and let it cool. Remove the steam unit and let the hot water first drip out, then pour the remaining water out and rinse. Be sure to not add salt.
- Why My Vaporizer Performs too Slow: Check to see if the vaporizer is plugged in if it steams too slow. It could be a blown fuse. Unplug the vaporizer and use another outlet. Clean the vaporizer. A slow performing vaporizer may indicate that the unit is not clean. You may need to add a pinch or two of salt because the water in your region may have a low mineral content. But before adding salt, unplug the vaporizer and let it cool. Remove the steam unit and let the hot water drip out. Add salt to water and mix it well. Put the steam unit back in place and replug the vaporizer.